There are two main ways to add code on Blogger: Google tools or editing HTML code. Please note that with both ways, you need to add CDATA code to avoid Blogger XML parsing errors.
- Sign in to Blogger
- In the top left, click the Down arrow
- Click the blog you want to show ads on
- In the left menu, click Layout
- Choose the area you want to place ads and click Add a gadget
- Do not enter a title!
- Copy and paste your MGID code into the content section
- Click Save and check your blog
You may shift or shuffle the cards regarding the type of ad code and your preferences.
You may also add code in Theme.
- Sign in to Blogger and choose the blog you would like to add code to
- In the left menu, click Theme
- Choose option Edit HTML
- Press Ctrl + F to find <!-- Comments --> in your code
Place the code above this line
Add //<![CDATA[ before the initial script and //]]> before closing oneE.g., so <script>//<![CDATA[ ... //]]></script>
Then click Save Theme and View blog
Browse your dashboard to experiment with the types and sizes of your ads. You may also contact your manager in case you need some unique shapes or sizes specifically for your website.