1. Log in to the MGID dashboard and click on the “Add new campaign” button.
2. After the campaign is created, go to the conversion sensors - MGID CONVERSION SENSOR.
Here, you are able to add one or several steps, depending on at which stage you need to receive the tracking data. Please note, this is applicable for product offers only.
Below, we will use the “action - install” step as an example.
Complete the following actions step-by-step:
- Click on the ADD STEP button .
- Select the ON to MGID Conversion Sensor .
- Select the Postback tab .
- Fill in the name of the event. The event is the desired action that the user must perform on the pre-landing or landing page. For example, an event can be to press the “order a product” button or to “register”). However, the name can be any combination of A-Z letters and numbers. For Appsfyer system it is advisable to use “lead” .
- Check if the link has the following parameters: 
"c =" - is the click parameter that should return to us in the sub form.
"e =" - an event with a unique campaign number.
"r =" - the amount of revenue, the size of the payout.
It’s not necessary to set MGID postback link into AppsFlyer interface. System will generate it automatically
If you want to set further In-app event, you can use following link and set additional action in MGID dashboard (add step button):
- After that open the Appsflyer website.
4. Once you are in your Dashboard, go to the “Integrated Partners”.
5. Click on the “Choose from templates” then “MGID”.
6. In “Click Attribution Lookback Window” you can choose maximum period of time after an ad is clicked within which an install can be attributed to the ad.
Attribution Lookback Window Setup
- By default the View-Through attribution is activated. In the Integration Parameters section of the Integrated Partners window select Enable View-Through Attribution, this opens the configurable lookback field
- Select the time frame required from the Click Attribution Lookback Window field.
- Currently, the slider allows you to set a time from 1 day up to 30 days. If you prefer to count this time in hours (rather than the pre-set times) you can copy the tracking link and manually change the time shown in the af_click_lookback= and in the af_viewthrough_lookback=parameter in hours, starting from one hour, and then send it separately to your media source.
- The selected time frame is automatically reflected in the Tracking Link.45
- Than you need to add your affiliate partner name in tracking link (affiliate network etc.). So specify it here : hhttps://app.appsflyer.com/sg.bigo.live?af_prt=YOUR AFF PARTNER
Click “Save and Close”.
Also you can choose In-app events Postback.
Now you should use your tracking link for all ads in MGID System.
How to add teasers in MGID Dashboard?
To add an advertisement it is necessary in the "ADVERTISERS" tab to select an advertising campaign for which an advertisement will be added and go to the ads icon with the notepad image.
If you are already on the page with a list of advertisements for an advertising campaign, click on the button "CREATE NEW AD" for adding.
Then, please fill in the opened form.
Ads in other languages than English are moderated up to business 72 hours. These ads are marked as ‘proofread pending’. It means language is being checked for accuracy by native speakers.
The ad, without activity for 3 months, will be automatically deleted.
Checking the postback settings
After finishing setting up on the AppsFlyer side, go to the MGID dashboard to check our settings.
You will not be charged for the verification clicks. They also do not go into the statistics.
To test the settings do the following steps:
In the MGID dashboard, click on the “Ads” icon with the notepad image.
Click on the link under the teaser:
After going through the link you need to perform the targeted action: order, subscribe, register, etc. The test conversion is displayed in the “conversion” column.
The test conversion will be displayed in the summary statistics of the account and will be indicated as:
In the Appsflyer system you can go to the “Dashboard” section and check statistics for every single app.