Please consider that if you don't have this option in the dashboard, you need to skip this step
High ranking encompasses relevant and tasteful ads that give a user a clear understanding of what he or she is about to see after proceeding to the provided publication/landing page.
Content, products, and ad design should comply with the local and international government regulations.
Thumbnails should be of a high resolution, recognizable, and properly oriented. Non-professional yet good-looking photos are allowed.
Headlines should convey accurate information. Appropriate exaggeration is allowed.
- Close-up imagery of objects where it’s impossible to determine what’s depicted at first sight
- Disgusting concepts
- Disturbing conditions
- Thumbnails depicting people in a sexually suggestive manner. Photos of both males and females should be appropriate for a general audience
- Thumbnails with depiction of affection
- Sexualized hints or a sexually provocative focus on particular body parts are not allowed
- Suggestive materials of any kind are prohibited for this type
- Headlines should not convey a sexual tone to neutral imagery
It’s highly recommended to:
- Label advertorial and storytelling landing pages as an Advertisement or Advertorial
- Add a disclaimer that the advertorial is based on fiction and any similarity to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental