Please consider that if you don't have this option in the dashboard, you need to skip this step
High ranking encompasses relevant and tasteful ads that give a user a clear understanding of what he or she is about to see after proceeding to the provided publication/landing page.
Content, products, and ad design should comply with the local and international government regulations.
All nutraceuticals must be licensed by The National Agency of Drug and Food Control of Indonesian or Badan POM (BPOM). The registration number should be clearly visible on the landing page.
Products and services that cannot be categorized as high:
- Prostatitis and sexual health-related offers;
- Amulets or any souvenirs that are claimed to bring luck or predict the future.
Thumbnails should be of a high resolution, recognizable, and properly oriented. Non-professional yet good-looking photos are allowed.
Headlines should convey accurate information. Appropriate exaggeration is allowed.
- Close-up imagery of objects where it’s impossible to determine what’s depicted at first sight
- Disgusting concepts
- Disturbing conditions
- Thumbnails depicting people in a sexually suggestive manner. Photos of both males and females should be appropriate for a general audience
- Thumbnails with depiction of affection
- Sexualized hints or a sexually provocative focus on particular body parts are not allowed
- Suggestive materials of any kind are prohibited for this type
- Headlines should not convey a sexual tone to neutral imagery
Use of medical costumes, correspondences from medical facilities, doctors, pharmacists, medical staff, health workers, etc. on thumbnails and headlines
Approaches claiming a student invented a treatment for a disease
- Label advertorial and storytelling landing pages as an Advertisement or Advertorial
- Add a disclaimer that the advertorial is based on fiction and any similarity to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental
- For nutraceuticals, add a note: “Read the package instructions carefully before use”