- To get the highest result from our cooperation put 3 widgets on your website. The best combinations of the widget types to use on your website are:
- under article + in-article + sidebar
- under article + sidebar + mobile
- under article + in-article + mobile
- under article + sidebar + header
Please, note that there should be at least 2 widgets on your website. Each widget's code should be inserted into your website only once.
2. To check the widget’s stats and placement on the website go to Action Tab > Widget stats:
Pay attention to the visibility rate of your widgets. Visibility rate (viewability) is a percentage of users who see widget on the screen, as compared to the page loads.
1 - This widget has low visibility.
2 - This widget has not been placed on the website
3 - This widget has high visibility.
4 - This widget has very low visibility.
If the widget’s visibility rate is low, please, change the placement of the widget to a higher position on your website. For example, if the widget is placed under the comments, put it above this section.
3. To filter the types of ads, which will be displayed on your website enter Widget stats >Settings:
There are 4 content types of the ads. To get the highest result from our cooperation turn all types on. If you have paid traffic from Facebook use only PG+R types. Please, read more details about the types here.
4. To check the website’s stats go to Action Tab > Statistics:
There are different parameters that can be monitored (clicks by day, by country, by source, by device).