Landing pages ranking scale:
- G (General Audience)
- PG (Parental Guidance)
- R (Restricted)
- NC17 (No One 17 and Under Admitted)
- NSFW (Not Safe for Work)
G Landing Page Characteristics
The landing page should not contain suggestive material of any kind. This includes:
- images of people showing too much skin (no cleavage, stomach, or above the knee);
- no provocative language;
- no mature topics, highly controversial issues, or depictions of any violence (non-cartoon).
PG Landing Page Characteristics
- no sex-related or promiscuous content;
- aesthetically pleasing imagery associated with topics such as swimwear (no thongs), body art, and fitness may include skin;
- particular images and topics for fictional entertainment may include mild violence.
PG13 Landing Page Characteristics
- personal blogs;
- advertorial formats of web pages, whose design, content and overall quality are not compliant to PG-ranking but are higher than R
R Landing Page Characteristics
Content may include:
- sexual topics and non-explicit suggestive imagery, as well as violence in news or entertainment media;
- funny and humorous stuff restricted to the older audience;
- parental guidance is suggested to the younger audience.
NC17 Landing Page Characteristics
- subject matter may be more controversial with strange, odd or scary in a way, but not over the top, imagery;
- bizarre stories of non-fictional and fictional characters may be included here.
NSFW Landing Page Characteristics
- content may be sexual in nature, sensational, shocking, or outrageous;
- creative content does not contain nudity, pornography, erotica, or explicit sex.