- When creating a new ad campaign (or making changes to the existing one) choose and enable the “Google Tag Manager” option in the Conversion sensors block.
3. Start creating new tag (Tags -> New) by choosing "MGID Pixel" among the tag types in the "Custom" section.
4. In the "Tag Configuration" section, enter your MGID Client ID and then choose the event type "Page View".
5. In the "Triggering" section, select "All Pages".
It's important to trigger our sensor on all pages to which visitors from MGID may be directed. Otherwise, partially or completely, the conversions will not be counted.
6. Save this Tag and start creating a new one by choosing "MGID Pixel" among the tag types in the "Custom" section.
7. In the "Tag Configuration" section, enter your MGID Client ID and then choose event type "Conversion to Action".
8. Specify conversion category (lead, sale, install, etc.) and provide conversion value (your earnings from conversion can be specified as a variable).
9. In the "Triggering" section, select the trigger. This means that the previously specified conversion has occurred and nothing more.
E.g: If your "conversion to action" is "new order", then choose the trigger, which means that new order has been created and successfully submitted ("new order", "thank you page", etc.).
10. If you want to track more stages of the conversion funnel, you can repeat steps 3-9, but only select a different event type "Conversion to Desire" or "Conversion to Interest".